Thursday, June 3, 2010

"you wear peanut well"

Well, it's been almost two weeks that we've been in our new place and we're pretty much all moved in. We bought some new furniture, dug up some hand-me-downs and just about have everything hung up and put away (I accidentally broke the glass in one of our picture frames and then Aaron tripped over it and accidentally broke it further--oops!). Sometime soon we're going to go shopping for a little bistro set to have on our front porch and then we have a list of little update jobs to do around the place--including starting on peanut's room!

Aaron and I decided that we're going to paint peanut's room a really light yellow, since that would be cheery but not too loud and it will go with either of the bedding sets I've picked out. We also got the baby crib yesterday--my co-operating teacher from student teaching sold us the baby crib her youngest just outgrew, so now Aaron just needs to put it together. Once we know the gender (in a little over two weeks!) I'll be able to decorate more and really start registering for things. My sister is planning on throwing a baby shower for me with our side of the family in late July, so I should start adding things to my registries pretty soon.

So Aaron thinks I'm starting to get a little bump and told me today that I actually looked a little bit pregnant, though still not very much. Last weekend my mom told me that she doesn't think I look pregnant yet but that she could tell that I'm definitely "thickening out", which I have decided to take as a compliment...I guess. I don't like being at this in-between area of noticeably having gained weight, yet not obviously being pregnant yet.

However, I do think that I might have felt peanut move for the first time (well, I'm sure it's not the first time they've moved, just the first time I've felt it). Though I'm not for sure, as I don't know exactly how it's supposed to feel, but I don't know what else it would be. Exciting!

Otherwise not much else going on, other than that I've kind of become addicted to fla-vor-ice popsicles. And naps.

No comments:

Post a Comment