Sunday, June 20, 2010

Father's Day





















Happy Father's Day to my dad--truly one of the coolest people I have ever known. Thanks for giving me my dark hair and dark eyes, having fantastic taste in music, teaching me how to count money and open a wine bottle, making me see both sides of an argument, taking me to the museum and on bike rides and reading poetry and stories to me every night when I was little.

On Tuesday we find out peanut's gender. That night Aaron and I are having our parents over for dinner to tell them whether it's a boy or girl. Unfortunately, my dad will be out of town for business and won't be able to come. I know he feels terrible about this, but he has to be in D.C., so I'm going to text him (new thing I learned this week--apparently my dad texts all the time on his blackberry, who knew?) right after the midwife appointment, so he'll actually be the first one to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment