Sunday, September 19, 2010

"I think you've gotten like three times bigger since I last saw you."~Barista at Starbucks



34 weeks pregnant. I have no idea how this top still buttons shut.

My nesting instinct has definitely kicked in. I've been cleaning basically anything and everything. Yesterday morning I even went so far as to sweep and mop the basement.
Seriously.

We've got almost everything done and ready for Michael. Yesterday the rocking chair Aaron's parents bought for us was delivered:



Right now it's the first thing you see when you reach the top of the stairs, and I think it really just completes the nursery. We still need to hang some things on the walls, including this poster we bought:



Also, my mom found an old bookcase that my dad is stripping and re-painting to put in the baby's room as well.

My mind seems to have completely been taken over by baby thoughts, just baby baby baby. I am starting to get extremely impatient to meet my little guy and get to know him. It honestly is almost all I can think about.

I've decided to make sub plans for the month of October just in case Michael decides to pop his little head into the world early. Though I am hoping to at least make it through the first week of October since then I'll have gotten through conferences and state testing. After that, it's pretty much "come whenever you want baby boy!"

No comments:

Post a Comment